Monday, June 14, 2010

Cruisin'

Exercise is a key component of Millie's diabetes regimen. She and Brother stay very active, but I'm really wanting to get creative with the exercise. I certainly don't want them to get bored and turned off. As Millie says, "Variety is the spice of life, Mom." And it is a healthy, long-term lifestyle we hope to develop.

So, biking is a given for any child when it comes to exercise. And I'm eyeing these sweet cruisers for Millie and myself.

River City Cycling on Youree has a Trek sign posted. Might have to check them out after vacation! I anticipate us having to save up our allowance for these babies, though.

I can so see us enjoying late afternoon (when it's not so hot) rides with bells and baskets, of course! Trips to the library seem even more enchanting with these.

Cotton candy sweet, don't you think?



No comments: