Monday, June 28, 2010

Going to Grandma's

When I was little, I couldn't wait for summer because that meant Grandma's. Forget weekend trips, my sister and I would stay weeks if we wanted. Grandma Vicky and Papaw Frank had few rules. And it looks like it's pretty much the same for my children with their Mimi.


Art
Brother had to improvise a bit.


Cooking
This makes me nervous, but it's cute all the same. Brother's wearing the hat Papaw and Mimi picked up for him on their trip to a Texas Rangers' game. He would not take it off. Also, notice those awesome pancake portion sizes. Watching those carbs for Millie Bug. Thanks, Mimi!


Science
Somehow, Millie Bug managed to get Papaw's binoculars.
She loves this kind of stuff, and I'm sure it was followed with a "field journal" entry.

No comments: