Friday, November 12, 2010

Commander in Chic


Found a hot new nail color. Now, don't get me wrong -- I'm not really a nail person. Unless you count biting, and actually I gave up that habit years ago. Gross. Thank goodness. But I do enjoy an occasional manicure. And by occasional I mean like Mother's Day every other year and my wedding day. Ha. No, maybe not that bad. But anyway, it takes a lot to make me WANT to pursue a polish to own. Kind of like getting me to a movie at the theater. It's gotta look good ... really good. Anyway, I wanted a taupe and looked for a Sonia Koshak and Essie but came across a Sally Hansen of all things: Commander in Chic. It had a little more purple in it than I had hoped, but it turns out, I love it! And so I'm recommending it! Commander in Chic. Get it!

No comments: