Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Interrupt This Halloween Season for Christmas




My honey has informed me the Polyphonic Spree's Holiday Extravaganza will be Dec. 13 at the Granada Theater in Dallas. And we plan to go! Last year, we took little Millie Bug in her footed pajamas to the late show and let her dance in the aisles. It was so fitting since in the midst of the 2004 show, Eric and I decided to start a family. Yeah, it's that moving -- Peace, Love, Joy! The following year, Amelia was too young to attend, but Eric and I made the trek. I even braved pumping in the restroom ... without a pump ... during concert intermission. I still have the tambourine from that 2004 show. It's little Millie Bug's now.

The Holiday Extravaganza is our little tradition, and this year Brother gets to join in on the fun! Christmas isn't Christmas without the Spree, "Little Drummer Boy," and milk and cookies to end the evening. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments: